Every summer, hb&k hosts 2-day sessions designed to challenge each attendee’s thought process when it comes to true leadership and teamwork in a work environment. Our Student Leadership Academy (or better known as #SLAbytheBay) also provides a great opportunity for us to get to know you while you learn about our firm!
Who should apply?
Undergraduates who want to learn about working in public accounting and are open to possible internship opportunities in South Alabama.
What can you expect at a #SLAbytheBay?
- Learn about life at hb&k through one-on-one conversations with shareholders & staff.
- Build relationships and make connections with staff and fellow accounting students from other schools.
- Develop your skills through conversations & activities on leadership & teamwork.
- Have some fun during an evening event and dinner.
- Real-world applications through participating in a community service project and touring a clients’ facilities.
- Meals and hotel accommodations will be provided.
When can you come?
May 16, 2019 – May 17, 2019
How to Apply:
Send your application to email@example.com by March 1, 2019.
Your application should include your resume and either 1 written paragraph or a 1 minute video explaining the following:
- Introduce yourself by telling us your hometown & where you’re in school
- What are your hobbies / a fun fact about yourself?
- What song describes your work ethic and why?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you want to live and why?
Please be sure to submit all applications by March 1, 2019 to be considered for the 2019 SLA program.
We’d love to hear from you! If you have any questions about our program or application process, please send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.