Every summer, hb&k hosts 2 day sessions designed to challenge each attendee’s thought process when it comes to true leadership and teamwork in a work environment. The Student Leadership Academy (or better known as #SLAbytheBay) also provides a great opportunity for us to get to know you while you learn about our firm!
Who should apply?
Undergraduates who want to learn about working in public accounting and are open to possible internship opportunities in South Alabama.
What can you expect at a #SLAbytheBay?
- Learn about life at hb&k through one-on-one conversations with shareholders & staff.
- Build relationships and make connections with staff and fellow accounting students from other schools.
- Develop your skills through conversations & activities on leadership & teamwork.
- Have some fun during an evening event and dinner.
- Real-world applications through participating in a community service project and touring a clients’ facilities.
- Meals and hotel accommodations will be provided.
When can you come?
2018 Summer Leadership Academy Dates:
May 17th – 18th
August 2nd – 3rd
How to Apply:
Your application should include your resume and either 1 written paragraph or a 1 minute video explaining the following:
- Introduce yourself by telling us your hometown & where you’re in school.
- What are your hobbies/a fun fact about yourself?
- What song describes your work ethic and why?
Please submit your application to email@example.com by December 31, 2017.