Now Hiring – Audit Senior
We are now accepting applications for a Senior Auditor position at Hartmann, Blackmon & Kilgore, P.C. (hb&k). The Senior Auditor will report to partners and managers and be able to participate in and lead staff on audit engagements. Applicants for this position should expect opportunities to undertake more challenging assignments, clients, staff responsibilities relating to auditing procedures. Salary range and benefits commensurate with experience and firm standards.
hb&k is a firm focused on innovation. We believe in training and learning to develop our team for the benefit of the individual, our clients and the firm. As a company, we seek continuous improvement in services, processes and markets. Our firm promotes the “One-Firm” concept with a culture based upon teamwork and leadership.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to LeeAnn May at firstname.lastname@example.org. For any questions, please call us at 251-928-2443.
- Lead client audit engagements, which includes planning, executing, directing, and completing financial audits.
- Obtain a thorough understanding of generally accepted auditing standards and common audit procedures and techniques.
- Supervise, train and mentor staff and interns on audit process.
- Research and analyze financial statement and audit related issues.
- Acquire a working knowledge of the clients’ business.
- Proactively interact with key clients’ management to gather information, resolve problems, and make recommendations for business and process improvements.
- Experience in the following niches considered a plus: governmental, employee benefit plans, construction.
- Perform other job related duties as necessary.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Strong leadership, training and mentoring skills.
- Highly motivated self-starter with ability to multitask and complete assignments within time constraints and deadlines.
- Excellent project management, analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic team environment.
- Professionalism, dependability, integrity and trustworthiness combined with a cooperative attitude.
- Dedicated to superior client service.