Your internship at hb&k is designed to give you a hands-on experience that will create the foundation of your career in accounting. We are dedicated to developing the future leaders of our industry and focus on building upon what you learned in the classroom to give you a well-rounded understanding of our field.
We offer tax and audit internships every spring, summer and fall. Our internship offers excellent compensation and assistance with locating housing if needed. Regular lunches, celebrations and snacks are planned throughout the year.
Internship Experience at hb&k
- Work one-on-one with a coach to learn our processes
- Gain first-hand experience in advanced tax and audit software
- Learn about life at our firm
- Participate in firm celebrations and outings – you’re part of the family while you’re here!
- Increased responsibilities & tasks as you excel
- Build relationships with fellow interns and rely on each other for support and expertise
- Candidate for a degree at a school of accountancy
- A Senior or Junior in good standing
- Currently enrolled in the courses necessary to graduate, or has graduated
- Able to work 40 hours each week (approximately February-April 15)
We’re always interested in meeting students who would like to pursue an internship at hb&k. To learn more about semester openings, compensation and class credit, or if you have other questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to attach your resume and cover letter!
Now Accepting Resumes for Fall and Spring of 2018!