What can you expect as an employee of hb&k? A lot more than just taxes.
As an employee of hb&k, you can expect friendly colleagues, an energetic workplace and accessible leadership to ensure you grow both professionally and personally in the industry.
For us, the hb&k “experience” is a priority. It’s important that our team enjoys coming to work. You’ll rarely see anybody in a suit, can expect to leave at 1pm on Fridays during the summer months, and enjoy team surprises like a local food truck or popsicle stand in the parking lot during the busy season. You’ll see the hb&k grill at Rotary’s Steak Cook-off and hear our margarita machine revving up under the hb&k tent at the Chamber’s Golf Tournament.
We’re proud hb&k has been named as one of the Best Companies to Work for in Alabama by Business Alabama magazine for 5 years in a row.
We value integrity, individual initiative and commitment to our community. We reward our employees with a full suite of benefits and incentives, including:
- Health insurance
- Group life insurance
- Long-term disability coverage
- 9 paid holidays per year
- Generous personal time off
- Paid training and certification
- Company-sponsored social events
- 401(k) for qualified employees with company match
- Employees can purchase additional products through AFLAC including long-term care policies, additional life insurance, cancer policies and other specialized products.
- Seasonal office hours