hb&k works closely with attorneys, lenders, owners and interested parties to provide customized valuation services to meet the needs of each client. We strive to complete valuation projects efficiently and deliver a quality product.
“What is it worth?” is the question that needs to be answered when it comes to assessing the valuation of a business. hb&k understands the complex issues involved in valuing a business and recognizes qualitative, quantitative, and intangible factors that make up each business’ value.
Our experienced staff allows us to thoroughly analyze your business assets and provide an objective, independent opinion. At hb&k, we are committed to performing the best business valuation possible for our clients.
We offer services for:
- Purchase or sale of a business
- Assistance in arranging financing
- Business mergers, sales or acquisitions
- Estate, gift giving, and income tax planning
- Trust and charitable foundation planning
- Ownership successions
- Distribution of estate and trust assets