At hb&k, we recognize that as a business owner you have more important things to do than to keep your own books. Growing businesses often reach a point where they need professional financial advice, but they can’t afford a full-time CFO or controller. If these situations describe you, hb&k’s outsourced accounting and CFO services may be a good fit for you.
hb&k’s outsourced accounting and CFO services provide a professional financial manager who works with you to help guide your business. As your accounting controller, we manage your accounting department with professionals who draw on their extensive experience. The strategic insights and recommendations for operational efficiencies that a Controller or CFO provides can make a significant contribution to the growth and success of your company.
Services we provide include:
- Business Performance Consulting – Our firm will review your financial statements and spend time in your field or facility to gather an overall view on where your business is headed. We visit with your key personnel to better understand the overall atmosphere of your company and dispel myths. hb&k will analyze profit centers, find what needs to be changed and help you implement those changes.
- Financial Statement Preparation and Analysis – One of the largest problems in small business today is poor information. A company can be managed without quality information, but it is difficult and risky. Our firm works to create financial data that allows you to access pertinent information including cash flow, debt service demands and financial performance.
- Risk Management Knowledge – One hiccup can cost your business the ability to survive. Everyone in today’s market is faced with risk management whether it’s in the form of workers compensation, general liability insurance, bonding companies or hedging. We can help you effectively manage these areas to avoid lawsuits and negotiate the best cost situation for long-term viability of your business.
- Financial Systems – As a company grows out of its current financial software, it needs advice on where to go next. Our firm can help identify a system that will fulfill your needs including accurate real-time information, essential levels of security and user-friendly software. We also train your staff to fully utilize the software so you receive the most benefit for your investment.
- Banking Communication – In today’s financial environment, maintaining a close relationship with your lender has never been more important. Providing them with timely and accurate information is a large part of that relationship. We can help you create that information and communicate it to your lender in order to build a partnership of trust and strength.
We utilize Fixed Pricing Arrangements to effectively define the services provided to your business and set the monthly cost for you. This is the first step we provide in managing cash flows.