At hb&k, we recognize how important Human Resource functions are to a business. That’s why we’ve created a business model that can cater to your specific Human Resources needs. HR Outsourcing ensures your organization is more effective, efficient and legally compliant. Our services can help attract and retain key talent to grow your business, offer a fair compensation package, and alleviate potential fines and penalties from noncompliance with government regulations.
Our advice is customized into processes and policies for your company regarding industry, culture, size and geography. The bottom line is that our professionals are available to help navigate unusual employee situations, offer guidance and best practices for implementing change and answer HR questions, all at a fraction of the cost of hiring a dedicated HR professional. hb&k can be your HR department, dedicated to your success.
Overview of HR Outsourcing Services:
- HR Department Set-Up - Whether you are setting up a new department or expanding your existing HR processes, we provide a turn-key process to take care of the details.
- Record Management and I-9 forms – We will establish your personnel files and ensure your I-9 forms (immigration records) are in compliance with federal immigration laws.
- Employment Law Compliance – We will ensure your company is in compliance with all federal and state employment laws that are applicable for your number of employees.
- Employee Relations - Employee problems keeping you up at night? We can assist you in developing solutions to your performance problems through employee development or documentation of performance feedback.
- HR Procedures - We can review current policies and procedures or create new ones to assist your company in increasing employee performance.
- Supervisory and Management Training - We provide customized management training on coaching employees to improve performance, conflict resolution, documentation, delegation and time management, performance management, transitioning from peer to supervisor, team building, avoiding discrimination and harassment complaints and employment law compliance.
- Employee Handbooks - An employee handbook is a critical communication tool, yet it can be problematic if it is outdated or missing information. We can revise your existing handbook or develop one to meet your needs and fit your culture.
- Job Descriptions – Jobs change and evolve over time. We can help you develop accurate descriptions that will let employees know exactly what is expected of them and simplify evaluation and hiring.
Overview of Customized Executive HR Services:
- Performance Appraisal System - Our performance management systems reinforce your culture and give employees the information they need to improve their performance, set performance goals and meet or exceed those goals.
- Compensation Plans - We can help you define positions, determine exemption status, and establish wage guidelines and incentive packages that tie to performance and give your business a competitive advantage.
- Recruitment - We identify top candidates for your organization through customized recruitment, resume screening and candidate interviews. Screening includes professional background checks and may include online assessments.
- Coaching - Personalized coaching for supervisors and managers. We can determine where knowledge is needed, respond with development feedback and training and guide the individual to complete their goals and objectives.
hb&k has tailored services based on the number of employees (Under 15, 16 – 30, 31 – 50 and over 50). Please contact us for a description and the fixed pricing structure.